Dear Boddunanians

Did any one of you or few of you tried peanut butter or peanut spread?

One is sundrop peanut butter/nutella peanut butter

I heard it has lot of iron? Do you eat or give to children?

Swetha Shenoy
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Swetha i did not hear up to now about the peanut butter.How will you make it.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

you can buy it sasi. It is basically a bread spread or a spread with roti.

It is made with roasted peanut with heat and it actually forms a paste like consistency

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Sasikanth
As it carries a lot of iron it will be healthy to us and children specially to pregnant .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I like peanut candy ......made with peanut, jaggery and sometimes a little cardamon :)

Meera sandhu
Ya in foreign countries people do use peanut butter much more and on a daily basis but before giving it to children you should check that any of them are not allergic to it. There are many who suffer peanut allergy.
I love peanut butter and I used to have it regularly once upon a time. But now for a long long time, somehow I have not managed to buy! I like it spread on a slice of bread! SLurrrrrpppppp! :) Yummmm! I ma just going out to get it now soon! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This is the first time am hearing about this peanut butter. Can we make at home.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I heard about peanut butter earlier but i didn't try early. Now, i will try to have it as it has more iron and good for health. :)

Thanks for the share.

Vinu
@kalyani

Glad I could remind you of it! I just want to know is it okay to have it right?

I actually like Nutella Hazelnut-cocoa spread which is very yummy and i was planning to buy the peanut butter......you must try that spread too

Swetha Shenoy
I had heard it ,but in my town i don't think this product would be available.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.