Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Dravid is not only a good batsman but also a gentleman in Indian cricket.
Thanks for link and nice speech by Rahul.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thanks for posting the link Abhishek!

The speech is really really good and to be honest< I was very much surprised. Rahul Dravid is considered as the perfect gentleman and a star player with no airs, but in this speech he has really surpassed himself, very intelligent and well worded speech. He has truly proved himself to be the Ambassador of India, I only hope that his speech will help water down the bitterness that has come into India-Australia relations due to the recent untoward incidents against Indian students in Australia!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Rahul Dravid is known to be an avid reader of books and most knowledgeable cricketer and now he has delivered as an eloquent speaker too!
Rahul Dravid has a good personality and respect in the indian team. He presence makes a huge difference in the side.

Want to make each day Accountable

Its a very long speech gave by Dravid. I like the lines in between which he has delivered and explained on Day-night test cricket.

Want to make each day Accountable

Congratulations Chinmoy ji, your post is shown on 1st page and it is on top of the page. Just had a look at it in post by Abhishek.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.