When will Boddunan get Google adsense which is on the lips of everyone but the fact is that we have not been collectively consistent in our performances all these years. Can we commit ourselves to putting in sustained not spasmodic efforts to achieve this goal in the year next?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Althought i have a new members but i also give promise to give ful support to boddunan in next years to take its success
Chinmoy I did not get you. Boddunan already uses Google Adsense or you talking about using the google adsense API so that each user can apply through Boddunan for an adsense account? If it is the latter case then it will be a near impossible task. To use adsense API, the site should have 100000 visitors a day. Also, specialized google team gets in touch with the business owner and asks him to explain the business model on which boddunan will fail as it is not sharing any google impression with anybody.

One of my site was considered for google api but the specialized team rejected it because most of the user were from India and they had the 6 month rule in place.

Hope I am correct, if not do explain.
Yeah,I was talking about google adsense API. If that is the factual position then we are miles away from it!!
Chinmoy, I would suggest that you read this link:

http://code.google.com/apis/adsense/host/gettingstarted.html

This is posted by Google and it clearly states the requirement before you can even apply.

The first two points are of immense importance to Boddunan and on which boddunan fails miserably.

The first point is 100,000 pageviews a day which in my personal opinion we are far away. I think we don't even get this pageviews in a month. I come to this guess from the monthly income that boddunan generates. With adsense you earn atleast $2/1000 impressions and boddunan don't even make $200 a month. So we have a far way to go in this regard.

Till we attract quality writers who can attract search engine traffic, I don't think we can achieve this.

Coming to second point, it is clearly written that a site should develop a business model. Or to be more specific, revenue sharing business model. Which boddunan is not. Boddunan does not share revenue, it distributes payment for work done.

And trust me, the technical team is more strict and the rules written are just guidelines. They will question you for weeks and then give their answer which most of the time is negative. I say that with experience.
Thank you said by: vinodh
it seems we are very far away from google adsense API... :(

But, we can sure in future we can able to acheive it .. :cheer:

Vinu
Yes Arun explain well but If boddunan will be like Indiastudychannel then they can reach target. ISC itself have Adsense API.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Yes Arun explain well but If boddunan will be like Indiastudychannel then they can reach target. ISC itself have Adsense API.

Really tough time ahead if looking forward for Adsense API

@Santosh - I think comparing Indiastudychannel and Boddunan would be like comparing apples to oranges. Both sites aim differently and both have different style under which it operated.

To make things simple, for any site to use Google API it would need 1 lakh page views daily. Indiastudy channel gets around 5 lakh pageviews per day (That according to my last update, it may be higher now)

So for Boddunan, getting to 1 lakh pageviews a day should be the first step. Lets see what it really does to achieve this target.
Our focus should be to give more qualitative performance along with increasing the number of users, once we have done that I don't think there would be much difficulty in getting google adsense API!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Try we must - however harder the goal looks like! Every thing is difficult before it becomes easy!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.