Hello Friends, i am going to start new forum which will provide you daily some new and knowledge full news.. so daily read it.. and runt his forum long last as u can...... Its just like a new corner.... you can also give you comments on these news.....

....KNOWLEDGE.....
knowledge_paradigm.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
CHOCOLATE HELPS TO SAVE US FROM HEART ATTACK...

Some people says don't eat chocolate.. but the latest news is chocolate helps to reduce the chances of heart attack. Some scientists which works in the department of Foods.. & Technology.. said that Daily consuming little amount of chocolate is good for our heart. :)

One International team of McMaster University Libraries, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada after proving that chocolate have flavonoids( name of an oxidant) due to which chances of heart attack get decrease. In this invention 45000 Mens and womens took part.

SO FRIENDS EAT CHOCOLATE DAILY IF YOU CAN... BUT NEVER FORGET BRUSHING YOUR TEETH IN DAY AND NIGHT.
KAJOL ONE OF THE BEST BOLLYWOOD ACTRESS IS GOING TO TAKE LONG LEAVE FROM BOLLYWOOD TO BECOME A MOTHER...

Hello readers.. the latest news in Punjab Kesari and Other News Paper is after getting a great success in MY NAME IS KHAN movie Kajol is going to take long leave to become a mother. Kajol is one of the best actresses of bollywood.
ONE CUP OF HOT COFFEE CAN BE DANGEROUS FOR HEART..

Hello friends, those persons who take one cup of hot coffee in early morning like or not like these lines but after one invention it is said that one cup of hot coffee can harm a little to your heart. Some inventors of Italy found in an invention that in hot one cup of coffee contains a large amount of caffeine which effects heart in opposite manner. It tries to make slow the sped of flowing blood. But inventors also saying that coffee without caffeine is good for our heart, because it have some needy Anti-Oxidant which is good for our heart.

NORMALLY INSTANT COFFEE CONTAINS 75 MILLIGRAM caffeine AND ONE HOT CUP OF EXPRESSO COFFEE CONTAINS 130 MILLIGRAM caffeine.

SO DRINK INSTANT COFFEE OR TRY TO BUT COFFEE WHICH HAVE LESS CAFFEINE OR COFFEE WITH CAFFEINE.
hmmmm.HOW chocolate helps in preventing heart attack...
Mr. rohit chocolate have some oxidant which can helps to reduce the blockage of blood and maintain the flow of blood.
ANY BODY HAVE SOME LATEST NEWS OR STRANGE NEWS OR KNOWLEDGE FULL NEWS THEN HE/SHE CAN POST ON THIS FORUM..
I will update this forum daily with new news.. so dear.. give your support as you can...
many thanks Lohit for this forum. You are taking pains to update knowledge of all. everyone should enrich this forum by innovative news and comments.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes i also wanna this gulshan..
so lohit hw many chocolates in a day .
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.