Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
there are many guys in the world who are reserved. Those guys never ask for help. That does not mean he doesnt need help.....a true friend/neighbour must understand it..

Genuine help differs from unsolicited interference. Generally, you should give advice only when sought. If you feel that some one needs helps but is shy, you may offer once but if he refuses, should not repeatedly intervene.

i agree with you here...the attempt to help has to be made by us...let him refuse if he doesnt need the help...then we must not interfere further....but the attempt we made by asking whether he needs the help differs us from animals...
its fun to listen but in fact very dangerous. mind your business is good suggestion

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes sarala you are right what you said it looks like funny.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

yes , in this busy world who has got time for gossiping and over curiosity but article has very nicely adviced us to curtail curiosity when it is not required.
yes, the article was good. Let me add one more story but this is about the person who are not mad. but it is related to mind your own business.
Once in my home town 2 auto drivers are quarreling. then the guy who is passing them on the road when to them to stop them from quarreling and then suddenly one of the the 2 auto driver took a knife and poke it into the stomach of the guy. So this shows that we should not bother other unnecessarily. so we need to "mind our own business" for our safe life.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, the article was good. Let me add one more story but this is about the person who are not mad. but it is related to mind your own business.
Once in my home town 2 auto drivers are quarreling. then the guy who is passing them on the road when to them to stop them from quarreling and then suddenly one of the the 2 auto driver took a knife and poke it into the stomach of the guy. So this shows that we should not bother other unnecessarily. so we need to "mind our own business" for our safe life.

in this case the man who came to solve the problem did not do anything wrong,...but more than that he had the good mind to offer a solution to the quarrel..but what happened is misfortune..we cannot say that he died because he did not mind his business..what he did was correct and we all should do the same thing if ever such a situation arises...
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.