Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i feel at present in our country Mamta benergi is the best chief minister

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I also agree with sarala now at present mamata banerjee is the best cm .

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I also agree with sarala now at present mamata banerjee is the best cm .

mamtha baneerjee has become chief minister only recently. it is not yet time to nalyze her achievements.i think the better contenders would be nitish kumar and narendra modi.
I would rate Nitish Kumar very high as he is one who really turned things around for Bihar which was turned into a hell by husband-wife duo.Do I need to name ?
Yes I am also agree that Mamata Banerji is the best ,atleast She is trying her best by taking some good step to improve the economical condition of West Bengal.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
She has just taken over and I am convinced that with her level of honesty and integrity she can match the very best in the world in this regard. Particularly so when the very word 'politics' has become synonymous with corruption,trickery and all!
apart from mamatha,modi,nitish..no other names have arisen.it is time we start dicussing about others.....sheila dikshit, jayalaitha, mayawathi,sadanandha gowda, oomen chandy and omar abdullah. spare some thoughts for them.
I can't bracket the names you have cited in the category we have mentioned!
another success of modi...
22 Indian diamond traders were in jail in China since January 2010. They were held there for alleged smuggling. Most of them were from Gujarat’s Surat.
China reacted on Shri. Narendra Modi's request to speed up the judicial processduring his china visit.
Shenzhen court delivered verdict ordering release of most of the diamond traders.
Mr. Narendra Modi has shown great sensitivity in this regard. Why can't the Central Government try to put similar pressure to get the realease of thousand of innocent people who are rotting in Pak jails for years and decades!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.