It is being said that ebay is a very good source of income for various people who sell products through affiliates. How is this system and where can I start with?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
correct me if i am wrong......i think eBay is a possible option only for the people who are based in America
yeah it is correct . only US based customers and users can take benefit of it.
yeah it is correct . only US based customers and users can take benefit of it.

correct me if i am wrong......i think eBay is a possible option only for the people who are based in America

Many people living in India are also selling their products on Ebay. I am costomer of Ebay. I buy many things online. I have seen the address of sellors shop, all are not from US based. Ebay has two categories - One for Indians and another for foreigners.
It is being said that ebay is a very good source of income for various people who sell products through affiliates. How is this system and where can I start with?

As far as I know, you join this site, you will get option to choose whether you are a sellor or a buyer.
devyani, can you explain a bit more on how indians can benefit from this ebay network.
[quote]Many people living in India are also selling their products on Ebay. I am costomer of Ebay. I buy many things online. I have seen the address of sellors shop, all are not from US based. Ebay has two categories - One for Indians and another for foreigners.[/quote]
She is right even they also offerd me many product on line.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thanks all of you. I will research more on this subject and get back in a few days time regarding the details of Ebay affiliates or partnering with ebay for revenue generation.
Pinakin,

Are you registered users in Ebay that is do you have any id. Just go to this link

https://www.ebaypartnernetwork.com/files/hub/en-US/index.html?alt=in
I think this is the program through which you can earn. :)
Many people from India uses ebay.in for selling goods and earning money online.
thankyou guys.....i ignored ebay till now.i think i will give it a try.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.