Will Sachin get 100th century in upcoming west India series?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
WI is team,which lacks a lot and i think that sachin would not feel difficult to get to his 100th century in his first test itself.

Want to make each day Accountable

In all probability Sachin Tendulkar will get to his 100th Centuries in this series. This probability is high as Tendulkar will be playing in a home series where the conditions are favourable for him. Another thing is that West Indies do not have a very good pace or spin attack that can bother Tendulkar to a great extent. So wishing him a very prosperous series.
If it happens in Kotla then the stadium will be famous with an another record with Tens wickets of Kumble .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sachin is my favourite cricket player. I believe that he will make 100th century in the next match.
Sachin is more likely to reach this landmark in this home series and I think if anything is in between his century of centuries and him is the time factor. We need to be patience about it and let the master blaster reach this land mark in style...!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.