This competitive world made man a mechanical device so marriage has become a license of sex nothing more than that. there are many couples who are getting married after few years they are taking divorce as there is no love between them. this is really worst.I feel for getting married love is the main thing than money and all the remaining things. If love and understanding is there then married life will be like a heaven. I request parents if your children are in love. please agree their love. but before agreeing just listen their future plans and then agree. then your children will be happy life long. then you also will have satisfaction that your children are happy. Please dont see for cast and religion. because humanity and love are more big things than cast and religion.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes some time it happens that the choice of child can be wrong as they can be caught in the false promise of rascal people so parents should investigate properly about the choice of their children.
Today many divorce cases are in the court because the lack of the love.They are buying love with money for some time after that they are leaving each other to different directions for other partner.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

love is a game for people . So don't be serious in love early.
But there are some people who love truthfully Isha. All people won't as same. We should be carefull in judging and choosing the person

sarala i would say that yes marriage is a gamble. these days people think love marriage is cool and we should not consider caste and religion and all. but i would say yes love marriage is good if all factors are considered by both parties and both are matured enough to take a wise decision. but yes caste and religion still matter because after marriage you need to adjust with the culture you are in. and for girls it is very important to take note of this factor. you will adjust better with the culture you are accustomed to.
But do you think that all the love marriages are true one and never get divorced?

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
I am also trying to say the same that we shouldn't trust o others early unless verification.
If there is good mutual understanding between wife and husband then any marriage that may be love or arranged will stand

If there is good mutual understanding between wife and husband then any marriage that may be love or arranged will stand

true....mutual understanding is the key to a long and successful life....
yes, mutual understanding is not only for marraige relation it works out in any relation that may be friends, siblings , parents and any one

Thank you said by: deepak
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.