DOES THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TO THE RA ONE MOVIE AFFECT THE FAME OF SHAH RUKH KHAN ?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ra one got a good response not average response. It effects the fame of shahrukh in a very great way.It enriched his fame

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

But many are saying that it is a good movie in techniques but overall It is not a good movie.Coming few days will say Hit or flop.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: deepak
The raone has got average talk.The director tried to do like a english movie but he failed.The movie is like a video game.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes, even I got the news that Ra one failed to impress the crowd. There was a big hype about the movie but it overall it will do an average business.

I think Shah Rukh is a superstar and it is not going to effect his fame anyway and he is still having a number of good movies under his sleeves...!
Thank you said by: deepak
I don't think it is a good movie . sharukh is not looking like a young. he gets old now
ISha did you watch the movie?

The movie is good and the techniques also good.

It takes time for the crowd to understand the movie

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Ra one details:
1. govt. Also declared 26th oct as a public holiday for end of Ra1 promotions...
2. Govt. Of india just announced 50,000 relief to all those who watched Ra1 & 25,000 to those who left after interval
3. Breaking news! Crocin, disprin, combiflame...etc stock over after releasing Ra1
4. All bachlors must see ra1 to understand pain of a husband,p
These are really very interesting but funny details shared on Ra one...! For some this movie is a complete head-ache...!
I personally didn't liked this movie. Response was good. I don't think,it would reduce shahruk's fame. He is the establish actor and it don't affect if movie doesn't go well. This can be seen by the curiousness of don-2. People are really excited,to watch this movie.

Want to make each day Accountable

I watched the movie fully. it is good on technology and sharuk action is really good. but gud story line is quite disappointing as its seams it wont happen in reality and it happens only on games. but i dont think this will affect sharuk fame. as he got so many movies on his hand right now.

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.