Friends when you visit temple, what do you mark inside and outside a temple?
Do you like to visit temples?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, I like to visit temples. Devyani can you tell me what is this marking inside and outside temple mean.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

marking means observation in the temple like the people doing activities in the temple.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I love to visit temples . In our city ludhiana there are so many temples like krishna mandir and durga mandir which are very famous.
Even I love to goto temples. When went to hyderabad for job search there from morning6.30 to till afternoon 12 i used to be in temples

god is everywhere.then why do you visit temples? One of my friends asked me this.i answered him'i visit temples for the calmness of the mind i get '.
Most of us need some sacred place to worship god. That is why people go to temple or church etc. I dont mark anything DEVAYANI, may be foot wear is left outside and washing feet is essential, these things are commonly done by all.
WE goto to temples because first thing we get peace and second thing we feel there is god because when god comes there in some way then only people build temples or when god comes into the dream of some one then they build temples or when someone feel to build temples then god is in their mind so they build temples so it is a holy place that to prayer of purity. so we visit temples

Going to a temple makes us feel more pure. Temple is a place where one can sit calmly for sometime and feel the calmness go through his body and mind. I go to the temple once or twice a month but still it gives me a sense of calm whenever I go.
Temple has some special natural powers as god is served over there constantly. the atmosphere over there is full of peace. thats i feel people should visit there atleast once in a week

Devyani,

It would be good if you come out whether what you expected and what we replied is same.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.