This is the 3rd time, a man was caught with gun nearer to Rahul Gandhi at Amethi. Friends such news is really worst news. If someone has any problem, they should sit together and talk. Solution will come out automatically. What is your opinion regarding this?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
YEs, i agree with you devyani but some people keep gridge in their mind and they threat others or they decide to kill then their anger will get chill

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

hmmm but in the modern humanity is almostly killed in people. They are ready to take the lives of others for even a small issue also.
It became common today all are trying to kill others just for money.They are not thinking even about the value of life.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

people are more mad now and killing others for small purposes is generic thing for them.
i hope the fate of rajiv gandhi and indira gandhi doesnt repeat over in the face of rahul gandhi.
I think the people who check the people whether they have any bombs or weapons are really waste or helping the person who want to kill Rahul Gandhi

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

This is a worst news.Problem can be solved by talking not by threatening anybody.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Lapses in security of Rahul Gandhi have been a common thing nowadays and they need to be strengthen. The main danger is from the terrorists who may attempt to attack him at any one of these days.
It is not new that any fight for good cause will ultimately lead to dangers and even life threating. I hope Rahul gandhi should consider this and should not move openly without security.
people becomes the enemy of life for even small reasons and police can't control over this .
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.