When you dress up or buy a dress for yourself, what is important for you?
1. fashion
2. how you would look like in that dress?
3. other factors
why?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I first see how much comfortable i am in that dress. Comfort level comes first.

Want to make each day Accountable

I agree with Ronark and even i am mostly concerned about my comfort rather than other things.
Fashion, ease and occasion are important. We need to eat what we like but should dress as others would like us to do. Also, if you wear a dress that you feel uncomfortable with, you will be uneasy. Personally, I can not wear dhoti Kurtaor Kurta Pyjama and so I shall not wear this. Also occasion determines dress. So, in clubs and other functions, you need to wear clothes appropriate to occasion. You cannot wear the same sort of clothes in marriage and funeral. You need to wear formal dress at work place.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If you feel uncomfortable with you dress, you will be uneasy and you will looked unsmart.So first of all It must be comfortable.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
When I buy a new dress for me or dress up I give much thought to how I would look in that particular dress and of course I give due importance to its texture also...!
person should wear that dress which looks on him or her better. this topic is always discussed in every article which defines the tips for interview or impression.
I will look whether I look gentle in that dress, if I am going outside.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
comfort is the main important thing while dressing then look is secondary

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

My main reason for buying clothes is for dressing up and looking good. Clothes give you the personality that you want. It is absolutely essential to select clothes that fit you and you look presentable wearing it. Also, the quality of the clothes should also be taken into consideration which buying clothes as poor quality leads to these clothes wearing out in a short time.
I feel comfort-ability is the main thing then neatness, then remaining fashion and all follow

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.