https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=164695700211586

see the link for you how the radiation effects us daily.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is beyond any doubt that cell phone radiations are very harmful and we need to take proper precautions while using cell phones. I feel really sorry for those youngsters who spend most of their time with cell phones and get effected badly with these harmful radiations that are expelled from these cell phones...!
Today mobile has become a source of entertainment. Scientists have made cell phones for easy and quick communication and not for fun and entertainment. Many people has realised the advantages of cell phones in need.
Businessmen has spoiled the thought and use of mobiles by making it a source of entertainment for making good sale.
Anything in excess is bad. So do the mobiles. It is facet of human mind which has been proved dangerous in the long run. One should not misuse science. It is dangerous. That's all.
cell phone radiations are very harmful and we need to take proper precautions while using cell phones. I heard that without tower use of cellphone already invented.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
cell phones radiations can cause harm in case of extreme use of mobiles . otherwise there rays are not much as that they can harm to anyone.
It is craze among youngsters to speak on the mobile phones for hours together. It is indeed a very bad habit. I, at times think, what we were doing before the invention of mobile phone. We used to go to the local STD Booth or local phones and speak for a minute or so and then put it off seeing the bill. We actually didn't see any mobiles.

But nowadays things are getting worse as people are getting addicted to mobile phones and thus harming their health.
Even if someone talks on cell phone continuously for hours or very frequently in a day then radiations affects brain and increases risk of brain tumor
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.