It has been said that the road to success had never been easy. do u agree??

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Life is not bed of roses for all unless hardwork, commitment, honesty and ambition are there. Success is always attained if all these things are embedded in a person. It is never an easy task.
To achieve success there is no short cut way.Only hardwork can give you success.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
The road to success is definitely not smooth and is paved with strong determination, planning and work. Higher the goal, more difficult the road.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes, I agree with the statement and I believe that to bring in success in our lives we need to work hard, sweat and slog for it. There are many examples of great men and women in the past and at the present who achieved success in their lives by sheer hard work and commitment...
If you work hard than it is required then you will feel that it was easy to achieve and if i have achieve everyone can achieve it. But,If you don't work hard you would feel that even a small step which you need to achieve would be very much difficult. Almighty will make you earn every step of success after a long struggle.

Want to make each day Accountable

ya i agreed it is a life where we have to struggle to gain each thing.If we get things easily then it means you are not living a life.
yes i agree with this point success is something that does not come easily it want hard labour.
Yes, I agree Road to the success is not easy. I need lot of time and hard work and even smart work and interest.
0005.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3683]}
No doubt about it!
Nothing can be obtained easily in this world. So success is a very important thing in once life. so it is so hard to achievement.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.