How can anyone estimate how much money they need for a life time.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You can't guess it , as there is no limitation of need in human beings.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think it is very difficult to estimate how much money one needs in his or her life time because life is full of uncertainty however it would be prudent to save some money for the future to overcome the problems that one faces in their lives...
But how will you estimate the amount you have to save?You will save and your future will spoil.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Time and health condition may decide need of money in your life.......
We can estimate the amount of money we need in life by our needs.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It is a bit difficult but if the current earnings, average earnings potential in future is totaled and the estimate of expenditures are subtracted, it can be estimated!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Life span is uncertain. So, you do not know how much money you will need entire life. Also you do not know how much income you will earn entire life. Even central and state governments have only annual budget. As individuals, we should have only monthly budget. Cut your coat according to your cloth is a very wise old proverb. The best thing is to live simple and save 10% to 25% of the actual income, insure your property and life to the extent actually necessary and take care of your health. Income and expenditure go together. So, do not bother. If you are healthy, you will earn entire life and meet your expenses.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the suggestion kalyani. I agree that some precautions as said by Gulshanji is good to follow.
It's difficult to do so, as we can't say what situations we may face in life and how much we may need

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

It is very difficult to estimate the money required for a lifetime. It depends on necessity and need of the hour.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.