Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]@Deven

How you spent time with anupam kher? How you met him? [/quote]

I would like to meet Anupam Kher too! :laugh:

Well, looking at the replies, I think the question is misunderstood by many!
I think, the question means the date of your birthday being similar to a celebrity!

As for me, I googled and found that I share my birthdays with the following:
Peter III of Russia Emperor of Russia, 1728
Carmine Galante Italian-born gangster, 1910
Robert Mugabe President of Zimbabwe, 1924 and a lot lot many more! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani that is really very good effort from you by finding the people who share the birthday with you :laugh: However some famous gangsters are also there i hope you would not like to meet them :laugh: :cheer:

Well i share my birthday with my cousin brother who is not a big personality and i also found one friend online who also shares birthday with me.Jan22 is my bday
I forgot to add my birthday is 21 February!

[quote]Kalyani that is really very good effort from you by finding the people who share the birthday with you However some famous gangsters are also there i hope you would not like to meet them

Well i share my birthday with my cousin brother who is not a big personality and i also found one friend online who also shares birthday with me.Jan22 is my bday [/quote]

Ha ha ha! Rajani! Yeah I did take that much effort because the question got me curious to find out! and yeah, the gangsters add a lot of devilish charm to the whole idea of sharing birthday with someone else! Must be indeed a colorful character! :laugh:

I haven't faced a situation like that.I celebrate my birthday with my family and friends.
I am not at all bothered about my birthday.So I hadn't checked this.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
[quote]I am not at all bothered about my birthday.So I hadn't checked this. [/quote]

Oh you should Abid, just for the fun of it!! :)

[quote]I am not at all bothered about my birthday.So I hadn't checked this.

Oh you should Abid, just for the fun of it!! :)[/quote]

Yes Kalyani.So am asking who shares Birthday with Abid ? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
till date i am not celebrte my birthday with any of the great personality.if i get a oppertunity i share it with him.
@Abid

you share your birthdate with Shilpa Shetty, the famous bollywood actor!!!! :)

:D
0039_2011-08-27.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3709]}
Can anyone help me in finding a famous person'e birth day I came into this planet on 10th June!!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.