how much time does it usually take for an article to get approved?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mostly 2 to 5 days. but some times they take 2 weeks for approval and credit

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

In earlier days within 2 days an article was getting approval.But now the articles are on queue for approval.So it may take upto 5 days.Don't mind post on your articles.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
It takes sometime for an article to be get approved by the concerned.
It takes 3-4 days for approval . Sometime the article get approval after one day also.
I have seen now a days it takes one or two days for approval.Sometimes it take more times

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Generally it takes sometime to get an article approved ranging from two to five days but not always as my last article got approved within one day...
it depend on moderator but generally it takes 3-4 days around to approved.
That depends on the moderators and their timings

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Articles are approved with in 2 to 4 days, sometimes it depends on moderator

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Deven, any article passes two stages before being published!
First, it is reviewed by the editors and appropriate points awarded to it. Secondly, the admin support team including Maverick, Atul Barapatre etc. award cash credits to each article, again depending on the points awarded earlier by editors, and uniqueness and content of article and then the support team releases it to be published. This may take any time between 1 - 4 days depending on availability of editors and admin team as most of us here work part time.

So ideally, if your article is not reviewed and published in 3-4 days, you can send a PM to any of us, ideally the editor who has reviewed your article, you can see his/her name when click on your article link. any further queries, will be happy to answer them!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.