Dear friends This forum started by a member not compulsory or forced by Boddunan Team.

When should you think to get 10000 member.
I hope and will try my best to get 10000 total member in Boddunan with in next 5 month.
Give your approx date............( when you think)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think, going by the growth figure so far, it might take another five to six months to achieve that milestone!
It is happy to cross the magnificient number10000. But putting a deadline for it may not be possible.
I think it may reach 10,000 before the end of 2010.But seeing the statistics of this month, till now 300 members joined for the month. If we say 50 members will join before the month end it will be 350. So 11 * 350 = 3850 . Total members will be 3850 + 5338 = 9188. We have to work little more to achieve 10,000 in short time.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
I think if we all will start writing blogs and will post in different social networking sites and free classified sites then we will reach at 10000 member with in next six month
Soubhagya Das,
Within six months ???It is a long period.The site is gaining popularty.So within 4 or 5 months it will count 10000
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.