I have read yesterday an article policy of boddunan that one can earn 100 cash credit also for an article . Is that really possible ? how it would reach to this amount whether number f hits on article can make it to reach to this credit or the only size of article is responsible for it.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Isha

If our article meet the guidelines an conditions of the boddunan then we can get cash credit of 100 for our article. There is one of our boddunan friend who got paid cash credit of 100. Her name is Rajani.K

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

i want to see her that article and want to sort out my drawbacks in article submission.
I submitted two articles previously but it is not published.point is that it may not be published but I should be informed.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I submitted two articles previously but it is not published.point is that it may not be published but I should be informed.

Go and check your article status through my earnings like which is place left side of this page..
i want to see her that article and want to sort out my drawbacks in article submission.

You better contact her via PM..
Isha, it is possible to get 100 cash credits, it depends upon the uniqueness of the chosen subject, presentation, amount of knowledge imparted in the articles, use of relevant examples and illustrations which makes the subject really clear etc. etc.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Go to the Top Earners section and read out the top Earning articles section and you will come to know what it takes to get maximum cash credits and it will also inspire you to write articles of top quality....
@Isha

If our article meet the guidelines an conditions of the boddunan then we can get cash credit of 100 for our article. There is one of our boddunan friend who got paid cash credit of 100. Her name is Rajani.K

@ sarala
Thanks for giving me the credit but i got 50 cash credits for review section but not for articles.In review section 50 cash credits are high.Just wanted to correct your statement that i havent got 100 cash credits for article but got full cash credits for reviews.

@ Isha
I am also looking to earn 100 cash credits but for that we need lot of research and effort as said by other members.Just check the top earning article option you will know the quality.
http://www.boddunan.com/top-earners/topearners/toparticles.html
@ Isha

then goto article section and any article written with her name and read it and sort out your drawbacks

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Overall standard of article, style of writing, relevance and importance of contents, originality and uniqueness of thoughts, key words used determine cash credit and points. Number of hits do not matter. The hits are a process continuing even after you get cash credits and points.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.