Is it safe to use mobile phone in our country? many coutries banned it already.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@ RamPrasad

it is countries not coutries

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

sorry it will be countries.

Mobile phones now-a-days has become a necessity and a day without it cannot be imagined because of its various advantages but at the same time we must use it by following some basic precautions while using it...
I don't think it would be right step to ban mobile phones rather the security measures can be beefed up to ensure peace and harmony.It is just like not going to the republic day parade beacause of the fear of terrorism and some untoward incident.

Govt can't ban the public from going to a crowded market in anticipation of a bomb blast similar to what happened in Mumbai couple of days back.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
You will find hardly anyone without mobile phone. We have now practical experience of advantages and disadvantages of mobile phones. It appesrs that there are no ill affects. Using mobile phone excessively is as bad as being over talkative. Too much talking on phone may affect your work. On the other hand judicious use will enhance your efficiency. Using phone while drivingor walking may causeaccident. Just take care of these risks and phone is most friendly gadget.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

We have more advantage to communicate easily so its very useful one..
Day by Day technology is improving and may be if any new technology which serves the purpose of mobile phone comes they automatically we will stop using mobile phone.But i dont think there is any reason for banning mobiles. It wont happen in India unless a new technolgy comes.
from where you got the news that mobile phone is baned in other countries.As compared to us other countries are more advanced in using mobile phones .
Thank you Ajay but please tell me what type of prequation should we take?

Is it safe to use mobile phone in our country? many coutries banned it already.

Which country banned it uses??????
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.