Which is more important....Asking a new question in forum or reply to other's query from revenue point of view?

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Both are important to maintain forum alive and your points too but new thread creator have to think about their question`s important before posting it, Only then it will get more replies....
I also endorse Sathish's views! Both are very important.By asking and replying important exchanges and interactions take place that serves the cause for all!
Thank you said by: sathish kail
Boddunan considers replying old post more important. That is why points for reply are five against two for new one. Also, there is a saying that a fool can ask as many questions in a minute as a wise man can not reply.

Personally, I try to answer the existing ones instead of adding new ones. If I feel that there is some thing to add and this does not fit in any existing thread, I initiate a new one.
1_2011-07-16.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3505]}
Ha ha!! I agree!
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Both (asking a question and replying the query)are important to keep our forum active
I think if you try to scam post then both will be failure for boddunan so do activity that you really need.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

But now we have more questions and less discussions!!!
Its true that there are floods of questions.all except few are not bothered to come with replies after deep thinking.

It seems as if this is a competetion of adding as much points as one can by posting meaningless queries.It reflects the thinking level of a person.I think the quality is deteriorating month on month.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
It's something that members have to deeply think about and the scenario was different a year back! Nowdays moderators too are not that active!!
In my view both asking and replying the forum is important.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.