Do you think society is slowing turning into a den of crime?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is increase in crimes like rape, murder, kidnapping, theft. Besides there are criminal activities in medical, teaching and other fields. Earning extra cash by risking peoples' health and security is no less criminal.

Apparently, we are already living in den of crime.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I don't believe it has become a den of crime as such! Crimes were always there and before forming any opinion we have to keep in mind the alarming rise in population and the overenthusiasm of the press these days!
Yes society is slowly turning to den of crime all are becoming like criminals all want to have money for that every one becoming like a criminals

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

yes due to corrupted people in the high posts their are not doing anything to prevent the crimes to occur. So our normal people of society are deprived of their peace and calm.
Only greater awareness on the part of the people and greater pressure on the political parties and the government can improve this situation!
In every field whether it is education or politics or many more fields everywhere we find crime done. The society is turning in Den of Crime.

Want to make each day Accountable

By merely describing the situation as bad won't help.People especially the younger generations have to raise their voice and make their presence felt to find a solution to this problem!
Now a days almost every people thinking only about their self need not bother about societies development.......
I think people are commiting crimes with the help of corrupted service.Crimes are always there in this world but the increase is making people to live in den of criminals with fear every minute.
The situation is getting difficult because the people who are supposed to control crimes are themselves thriving committing criminal acts.In today's newspaper I find a high-ranking Income Tax Officer was caught red-handed while accepting bribe!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.