besides of other sides i have notice here that more of the topics for discussion has no meaning .I think we should discuss here meaning full things that is beneficial for others. whats your idea.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I too have found many useless topics here to discuss. I too feel that this should be avoided.

Want to make each day Accountable

When these are identified and ignored that's going to discourage them!
If you found a topic which is not worthy to discuss just avoid it..
You are correct but it can be averted also by not answering such questions.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
ya right by not answering them we can intimate them to stop the raising useless questions.
I too agree with you and nowadays I can see the topics repeated again and again.
besides of other sides i have notice here that more of the topics for discussion has no meaning .I think we should discuss here meaning full things that is beneficial for others. whats your idea.

+1 Isha. I totally agree with you. Many a informational forum posts gets losts in the tsunami of useless and waste posts.

And with no offence intended, I think not answering to such posts won't help it. We should keep in mind that those posts were not created for discussion in the first place. They were just created for points and rewards.

The creator does not want discussion, so not replying won't discourage the forum poster at all.

Anyways, only sure shot way of cutting the waste forum post is to stop giving forum points. Discontinue the forum point system altogether.

But I can understand, it will be a difficult choice to make as many of the genuine and helpful members will suffer.

An alternate will be to include more contests instead of awarding forum points.

+1 Isha. I totally agree with you. Many a informational forum posts gets losts in the tsunami of useless and waste posts.

And with no offence intended, I think not answering to such posts won't help it. We should keep in mind that those posts were not created for discussion in the first place. They were just created for points and rewards.

The creator does not want discussion, so not replying won't discourage the forum poster at all.

Anyways, only sure shot way of cutting the waste forum post is to stop giving forum points. Discontinue the forum point system altogether.

But I can understand, it will be a difficult choice to make as many of the genuine and helpful members will suffer.

An alternate will be to include more contests instead of awarding forum points.

Thats what i said to restrict the new topic 5 to 6 per day per person.....

Today already 99 new topics created...
'Find answers to your questions' is the section containing many questions on matters of general knowledge and even topic in various college subjects. We cannot object to such posts as these do not violate rules.

I think this section should be removed as Q & A is appropriate forum for asking questions.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I suggest that 'find answers to your questions' be discontinued as there is already Q & A section. To discourage unnecessary questions which can be easily answered by referring to textbooks, no points should be given for asking but points be given for reply only.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.