Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes every citizen of India should be awaken and this reminds me of the TATA TEA AD "JAAGO RE" :cheer:
I agree with Chinmoyji. Interospection and self analysis is required in order the change ourselves.It is existing because we allow it.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
In India political and bureaucratic corruption are on the rise and it is a concern that concerns everyone....
yeah right these days anna has started a 8 days movements . may be it will come out with some results.
The Hazare movement is prima facie for strong Lok Pal which is a mechanism for complaints. In most cases, corruption is consensual and so there will be no complaint.

Corruption affects government treasury more. The scams like Common wealth and 2G do not affect the citizens individually but the exchequer. In such cases, role of audit is more important. It is necessary to strengthen the audit routine and methods. Audit should be concurrent and periodicity should be increased.

Lok Pal will be only an improvement in investigation or complaint redress system. already CBI is functioning. There are many cases of corruption almost daily unearthed by CBI. The corrupt officers are regularly booked. Courts also sentence corrupt officials to imprisonment. I find such information regularly in Excise Law Times.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

No,not possibly.It maybe only to a certain extent.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.