Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I love hostel life as i can have freedom over there and no one scold unnecessarily

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Once i lived in hostel in school.That was a fantastic life. total freedom.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I lived in hostel for some time. It is good to stay in hostel to experience independent life and handle difficult situation as parents wont be there to help us. However, my hostel was like jail never was allowed to go out of campus. We will miss the home and parents that is the main problem.
I love to be in hostel as i already lived in hostel. By living in hostel we can know how to be in society. We meet different people. we will learn how to handle different situations and we will have independent life

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I have never experienced hostel life, but I think I love hostel life

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

i have also never lived in hostel i think hostel life is strict . students have to do all of their work by themselves only .
im not a hostler..but i always wanted to be one and used to dream about living in an hostel all by myself...but now i have seen my friends living in hostels and my life is way better.
I love hostel life but haven't stayed till now.Thanks for sharing.
Hostel life teaches you many things which cannot be understood living in a family.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.