Do you support Baba Ramdev's Fast Against Corruption in India
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think he's not a supporter of any political party..Ramdev's intentions are clean..so i am supporting his fast action against corruption...
haha........ :laugh: t

this time, i think Baba Ramdev will have to go for a longer fast because definitely it is going to take long time.

no one will come forward and tell that you have grant to bring money from Swiss bank.

all official person and minister is going to be naked through this. all people money are there in Swiss bank..

www.Balloob.com
I am a Coder and Blogger.
Currently pursuing my engineering degree and will be a software engineer in 2013..
Here we get one more thread covering the same topic!!! These days too many threads are floating like orphans!!
Baba Ramdev's agitation is well intentioned. His crusade against corruption is okay. But if there are too many such fasts and agitations, these will become routine. Moreover, those participating in such agitations are also not corruption free.

I do not support Ramdev's demand for making Hindi a medium for higher education. His many demands are controversial and ultimate authority lies with parliament. I also do not support these agitations to the extent these undermine authority of parliament.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes i suport the ramdev

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

If he is not a supporter of any political party then i would surely support him

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Baba Ramdev's agitation is well intentioned. His crusade against corruption is okay. But if there are too many such fasts and agitations, these will become routine. Moreover, those participating in such agitations are also not corruption free.

I do not support Ramdev's demand for making Hindi a medium for higher education. His many demands are controversial and ultimate authority lies with parliament. I also do not support these agitations to the extent these undermine authority of parliament.
what is the problem if we will study higher studies in hindi.......you know what will happen after this ---even a general people will come to know what is higher education and what we are reading in higher education --------it will be easy for our big nation development--------come and make our life easier by making the education mode in our mother tongue Hindi..... :laugh:

www.Balloob.com
I am a Coder and Blogger.
Currently pursuing my engineering degree and will be a software engineer in 2013..

what is the problem if we will study higher studies in hindi.......you know what will happen after this ---even a general people will come to know what is higher education and what we are reading in higher education --------it will be easy for our big nation development--------come and make our life easier by making the education mode in our mother tongue Hindi..... :laugh:

Already higher education through Hindi medium is being imparted in Uttar Pradesh in subjects like law, social stdies, politics, humanities and even Science. But you cannot compel West Bengal or Tanilnadu also to switch to Hindi medium for higher studies. It may not be feasible to adopt Hindi medium for medicine and Science. Moreover, these are the issues that Government is to decide in consultaion with educationists and take opposition parties in confidence. It is okay for Baba Ramdev to agitate against corruption and malpractices but the matter regarding education, fiscal policies etc. should be decided by experts.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes......I support baba Ramdev for Bhrastachar satyagrah..... :P :P
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.