Dear friends in the last week of 2009 we are discussing whether we will have more than 5000 members or not?\
Now we have more than 5000 members but as they are new may be not able to understand the concept of the site and that is the reason site is not developing .

so I think posting article is now only the way by which we can Increase traffic , Reputation and earning for this site and also that will increase our sharing of revenue.

So friends I request all of senior members who are actively participate in forums post 2 article with good key words from your expertise area which will be beneficial to site.

I want your suggestion for this
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am good in share market so i will start posting everyday 2 articles about share market and trading.
You can also post your expertise articles
This s good idea. However, it may happen that the area of expertise of a user is not interesting enough for general public. In such situation, writing articles on one's expertise area is of no use. Every member should try to devote more time to write articles based on experience and matters of interest to people.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan I suggest from your expertise you because one can write in a proper way and can write a lot , do no think about what people want to read we can never know that. we have put some good information we have different type of people in this world what ever we write will be read by any one so i think its better to write what we know and what we better know than others
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.