My quiz still only 1 approved since 3 week-whats problem i'd stopped contributing in the section.
plz do something & i'm unable 2 vote since 3 month due 2 technical solution

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i also posted one quiz three weeks ago, till now its not approved..
Same problem is with me. I posted quiz on basic unix commands 3 weeks ago but still not approved. I am thinking of moving out of Quizzes.
I have stopped my contribution to quizzes as it is taking much time. :( :(
If the approval time wouldn't have that much of time, then the scenario would have been different.
I have also submitted a quiz in entertainment section . But unable to know it's fate.
I feel that moderator is busy as we are not even getting answers for our questions..let us know reason behind delay when he responds. I feel that some recruitment is needed for handling these sections as maverick is managing many things which may be the reason for dealy..People are losing interest due to this dealy..hope they understand it.. :(
If they have intention to recruit i can definetely be part of it.. :)
I want to know how much time does it take for approval of weblinks? I have submittedf them for the first time.
Sorry guys for the delays.. we will work on improving on the approval time. We will reduce it to sub 3-day approval period.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

It the quizzes approval time is taking less than 3 days then it would be really good.
If approval time reduced to 3 days then it will attract more participation.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.