Are you a quality writer?

Please express your viewpoints.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think though i was not a quality writer before Boddunan article and review writing improve my skills and i am able to produce some standard article..
I have lot of thoughts gushing in my mind when i start to write a article.But it takes more time for me to put it in a order.
000203FB-20110103.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
I can only write and it's not for me to judge it to say that I am a quality writer!!!!
Oh!Common Chinmoy.You are our favorite poet.You always present quality content. :) :) :)
Thanks Nagalakshmi! As see it Boddunan is a great platform for all who want to try and test their writing skills and to hone them to perfection.
Boddunan had made me try new things which i have not tried for years together.What you said is very true,Chinmoy. :)
Quality of a writer can only be decided by the readers . So as far my writing is cocerned I think my readers apriciate my creation . From that side I think I am a quality writer . But again as in every field there is still something more to learn ,something is there to improve . I think I should improve myself . B)
I accept to few points what our friend's say. However to decide a quality writer first a person should be perfect and one thing no one is perfect in this world and everyone are tend to make mistakes in any one point of time and with that single mistake you cannot decide that he is a good or bad one.

This is my point of view and sorry if it hurts anyone.

http://myblogdeivigan.blogspot.com/
http://placementandinformations.blogspot.com/
I think imagination,skill and ability to write what readers want are the hallmarks of a quality writer. I remember an international writer mentioning that once she tentatively wrote in a very simple and comprehensive language and did not take to her usual style which was quite a verbose one.And the book was a huge success.So a quality writer must feel the pulse of the masses too.
Speaking of myself I am in the process of learning and feel like improving with Boddunan.
[quote]Quality of a writer can only be decided by the readers . So as far my writing is cocerned I think my readers apriciate my creation . From that side I think I am a quality writer . But again as in every field there is still something more to learn ,something is there to improve . I think I should improve myself . [/quote]

Monalisa, you have given exact words to what I myself feel regarding writing!

With every piece that I write, I feel a bit satisfied and also dissatisfied at the same time. The satisfaction is because of the job done better than the last one and the dissatisfaction lets me learn along the way and I try to improve my writing further!

Rajesh, I also like what you wrote about writing, it is very necessary to feel the pulse when you intend to cater to a large number of readership!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.