The existing movies being produced now a day has one thing in common,i.e. sex and vulgarity. Without sexy and bold scenes, sexy 'item number', no film completes. What to say more, the new generation likes and love to watch such movies more and more.
If suddenly, the govt. frame rules under law and implementing ban any and all kinds of vulgarity in Indian cinema, what would be the immediate reaction?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Then no one will watch any of the Bollywood movies and the film people object regarding this ban as they live on these kind of movies.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Good, now, if the foreign movies also ban in India, then what will happen?
Then the audience object and even try to watch such movies secretly.

It is a miracle that a script like “Peepli Live” has been turned into a movie and has got a commercial release.

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
That is because of Aamir Khan, he is very intelligent and talented actor, director and producer of the bollywood.

In one interview he said that his motive to make the 'Peepli Live' was not to focus the 'problem' on which the film produced, but it was his intuition that such topic would hit the box office.

And he was absolutely right.
In my view the sensor board should object regarding vulgarity in the movie.I think they stopped their activities.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.