Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
good to see the health benefits of custard apple..thanks for sharing
custard apple is important Indian herb that is also relished as fruit. Very well known as, bull’s heart or bullock’s heart; custard apple is widely grown in all parts of the world. A semi- evergreen tree, that is resident of non- afro- Eurasian parts of the world. It grows in lower altitude with warm and damp atmosphere. This sweet fruit varies in size and shape, turns brown or yellowish when ripe.

This is very strong tree, which do not require extra care and will grow healthily if watered daily. Custard- apple plant adjust itself to any kind of soil, but requires two- three years to bear fruits. The fruit has slender and tough skin that encloses the soft matter within. The sweet flesh of fruit is surrounded by numerous seeds. Overall, it has good nutritional benefits that make one healthy.

It contains good amount vitamin- A, carbohydrate, protein, iron, calcium, and magnesium. It is also rich source of fiber, vitamin C, and natural sugar. Thus, it has many health benefits that are useful on many ailments.

As custard- apple is rich source of vitamin-C, it is very good agent of anti-oxidant. It helps in flushing out all toxic matter from the body. Eating this fruit also liquidate the free radicals that are harmful to health.

This is good source of vitamin- A, thus beneficial for the health of eyes, skin, and hair. It is a good tonic for healthy hair.
Diarrhea in kids and adults can be treated with the bark of custard –apple tree. It is also beneficial in the treatment of diabetes.
You may use the seeds of this fruit to remove lice. Pound the seeds and apply the powder on your scalp. It removes the lice very easily. Avoid its contact with eyes as, it may prove harmful to eyes.
Custard- apple possess the power of coolant, thus it is beneficial on burning sensation.
Boil the leaves and extract the juice. The application of juice is beneficial on wounds, injuries, and ulcer. It is also valuable to cure dysentery.
Apart from medicinal uses, custard- apple is very much used for preparing desserts, puddings, and ice creams. You can relish delicious milkshakes. Besides, it is also used to ward off insects and pests.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Excellent information shared by you about custard apple. I am so much happy to read benefits of custard apple.....Thanks
This is a very old topic and Neetu is not active now I think.Anyway nice topic.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thanks for Sharing You Valuable Idea to Us I never Like Apple Custard But Now I Take that.
I found this post really helpful. I must try this tomorrow to take the full advantage of this dish. I hope others too would find it useful.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

yes, this forum is very much useful. I will also try to follow it.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.