* Scientific Name: Citrus aurantifolia
* Origin: Southeast Asia
* Varieties: Countless
* Tree: height: up to 4.5 m
* Fruit: diameter: 4-6 cm
* Culinary uses: flavoring for food and drink
* Other uses: medicinal; industrial (flavoring) application citric acid.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The lime is the smallest and probably most widely used fruit amongst the family of citrus. Lime comes from Southeast Asia. The name is of Arabic origin and it is believed that the Arabs most likely introduced it into India and Persia from where it was taken to Europe. Today it is cultivated in many tropical countries such as Florida, Brazil, Mexico and Egypt.

The lime is a small citrus fruit, like a small orange, with skin and flesh that are green in color. The pulp of the lime taste sour, and the fruit contains twice the amount of juice as the yellow, larger lemon. The juice, as a drink, makes one of the best thirst-quenchers. The acid content of lime is known to slow down the oxidation of fresh-cut fruits and vegetables, thus preventing discoloration and acting as a preservative.
Lime juice is easy to prepare and it is liked by almost all people i believe.Thanks for summarizing about Lemon. :) :)
Benefits of Lime Fruit to Enhance your beauty, Hair And Health

Lime is a species referring to a numerous number of diverse fruits and is effectively used in maintaining beauty, treating hair and over all health of an individual.

Below mentioned are few of the simple procedures which benefit your hair, skin and health.

Dandruff:

Dandruff occurs because of the unnecessary dead skin cells in the scalp. Take about 2 tablespoon or more natural fresh citrus lime and massage it onto the scalp. Do this about 25 minutes prior to head bath and comb your hair thoroughly. Carry out atleast twice a week.
Oily Face Skin:

Oily skin needs extra care as it easily tends to get pimples, breakouts and acne. Oily skin also require frequent washing and cleaning of the skin in order to elude all the dirt and filth that often gets caught to your skin. Take about 2 tablespoon of fresh citrus lime fruit juice and massage it onto the face gently. Make sure that you don’t make contact with your eye. Retain it for a minute or so and rise off with tap water.
Health-Diet:

Practice a habit of drinking fresh citrus lime juice daily atleast three times, one at break fast, at early afternoon and at evening. You can use one or more fresh lime to prepare juice and add water to it. Make sure that you don’t include ice water and sugar. The presence of Vitamin C in the lime is the vital constituent that helps to maintain your health-diet.
Limes are small, oval citrus fruits with porous and smooth skin. Lime color ranges from light to medium green, sometimes with a slight yellow cast

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Dear Friend,

This is really informative topic yiu have choosen.
Lime is really good for health coz it contain loads of vitamin-C.

Keep doing good job.

Regard's
Bharat.
It increases resistance power and cold and cough control too..nice information shared :)
Thanks for sharing the basic things about the lemon.I think lime is not the name of tree but the juice made of lemon.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Good information shared, limes are indeed beneificial as they are good sources of vitamin C.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.