Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Medical Business Tycoons are playing their dirty game again. On the name of Study and research ..they are fulfilling their vested interests i.e. making money, popularize their brand etc. Nothing else!!
Beware!!!

Thanks neetu for highlighting it!!

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Aspirin is the most-used drug in the world. More than 50 million people, or 36 percent of the adult population in the United States, consume 10 to 20 billion aspirin tablets each year to protect their hearts from clots, which are the leading cause of heart attacks and strokes.
Dear Friend,
This will be revolutionary in the medical science.

Regard's
Bharat.
Though it may be true but I go with Rajani and Nagalaxmi and personally feel that there are better alternatives which are free from side effects, like doing kapalbhati, anulom vilom and other yoga exercises. Thats what common sense says.
gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:
[quote]Abid Areacode wrote:
[quote]Is it a business trick by the aspirin production company?Why should it take if there is no symptoms?[/quote]

There is old proverb: an apple a day keeps a doctor away. I believe that we should take fresh vegs, eggs, fish, meat, fruit etc. and do physical work or exercise. We should keep doctors and medicines away.[/quote]

Yes Gulshan , keep medicines away is the best policy.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Very useful information given. Thanks for sharing this information.
Dear Friend,
It has been good news for those who are addicted with the Asparin.

Regard's
Bharat.
thanks for sharing such as a informative information..hope it doesn't cause any side affects...
Aspirin is one of commonly used drug in India, which is easily available at chemist's shop and also other petty shops.

I don't agree that ever above 45 aged persons should take aspirin, that too, daily. This might be one trick of business of the company.

Those maintain their health properly need not worry about this information.
Aspirin is one of commonly used drug in India, which is easily available at chemist's shop and also other petty shops.

I don't agree that ever above 45 aged persons should take aspirin, that too, daily. This might be one trick of business of the company.

Those maintain their health properly need not worry about this information.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.