If stress and fatigue plague you through the day, one easy and effective way to do away with it is to indulge in some meditation.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are a few challenges that come your way, but here's how to overcome them.

I just can't sit straight!
Well, monks and saints can do it, but common folks like us need practice and more practice. Nagarajan, a yoga and meditation instructor, says, "Experts believe that anything is attainable if one puts their heart and soul into it. But let's get practical. It's almost impossible for a beginner to sit straight and rigid continuously. A practical way would be to take the support of the wall or pillar during the early stages. It's perfectly okay for beginners to lean on support initially."
Morning? Yawn...
We can hear the collective yawns and ho-hums. By early morning, we don't mean 3.00 am. "If you live in a sleepy neighbourhood, it's alright to start meditation even by 6.00 am,". "Once everybody in the house gets up, there is always something to do and things to be taken care of. Early mornings or late evenings are an ideal time to practise meditation."
Does meditation equal sleeping?
That's one of the most common misconceptions concerned with meditation. "Meditation is an opportunity to examine your needs and ambition. Some people chant slokas and mantras while meditating. Also, you can do simple breathing exercises to keep your system regulated."
Yes,I do agree that meditation is really good for both body and mind.
Yes meditation is often good but i never know how to do it..even if i try i dont know why i cannt concentrate. :)
Rajani K wrote:
[quote]Yes meditation is often good but i never know how to do it..even if i try i dont know why i cannt concentrate. :)[/quote]

All are not good at yoga. so need not bother. Just listening to light music with closed eyes will relax mind.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

@Rajani,
Try practicing meditation during early morning. Start with five minutes and then you can extend it. :) :)
Thanks for the advise Gulshan ..i feel you idea is really very relaxing..

@Nagalakshmi that is what i dont know how to do...whether it is morning or night i feel same pain when i try to concentrate on particular point as said by yoga pandits to do meditation..
Yes,meditation is good to keep your my mind cool. Concentration is what needed to do this.

Want to make each day Accountable

No doubt it does work very effectively and that's why its growing popularity all over the world!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.