Growth of Asian billionaires' cllective wealth outpaces that of European and USA Tycoons.
india'a billionaire Mukesh Ambani displaced long time world's richest person Bill Gates from the hot seat to become the world's richest person

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's just a fact! I personally would always rate Bill Gates miles ahead of Ambani in terms of other parameters!
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]It's just a fact! I personally would always rate Bill Gates miles ahead of Ambani in terms of other parameters![/quote]

The comment is very apt. Bill Gates has contributed much more than Ambani. First, Bill gates revolutionized computer and internet whereas Ambani is a routine businessman. Secondly, Bill gates could be compared to Dhirubhai and not Mukesh or Anil, who are simply second generation successors. Even in our country, Tata is the most innovative business house.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

[quote]The comment is very apt. Bill Gates has contributed much more than Ambani. First, Bill gates revolutionized computer and internet whereas Ambani is a routine businessman. Secondly, Bill gates could be compared to Dhirubhai and not Mukesh or Anil, who are simply second generation successors. Even in our country, Tata is the most innovative business house[/quote]

You are correct. They are just second generation business successors..
i also go for Bill Gates than Ambani, but its good to have a indian at the first...
I too feel that Bill gates has done lot more to mankind than mukesh ambani who has wasted so much of his money in a lavish way.
Yes that correct.... Forget their money scale but rating them, Bill gates is far superior....
Bill Gates belongs to the pages of history and Ambani is just one of the wealthiest and nothing more or less!!
niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
forummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................................................................................................
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.