Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Tulsi with honey and ginger is the best home remedy for dry cough.Thanks for the tips,Neetu. :) :)
Dr. Neetu is very good at giving instant and home made tips.. :)

Let me add one... Pepper mixed in hot milk is also a good remedy.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti wrote:
[quote]Dr. Neetu is very good at giving instant and home made tips.. :)

Let me add one... Pepper mixed in hot milk is also a good remedy.. :)[/quote]

thanks deepti for sharing another home remedy for cough........
Yes, Tulsi is the best remedy in this case. It can be tried either in raw form or also in form of tea. I drink it in form of tea and I can cure even acute cough and cold through its use. It is enough to take 4 cups of the tea. Don't misunderstand and use tea leaves! Use Tulsi leaves instead with a little salt.
We have really a good collection of home remedies for all ailments.Kudos to Dr.Neetu!!! :) :)
I prepared one of the above and had fed to to my second child.Have to see the result from today.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Here are two simple home remedies for cough:

1)Orange is also helpful for curing the cough. Prepare fresh orange juice by squeezing the fruits and take three times daily.

2)Ginger is very effective for curing cough and cold. It is very effective antibiotic product in winter season. Mixture of ginger, honey and black pepper is one of the useful home remedies for cough and cold.

From homeremediesfinder, I have got that mixture of ginger and vinegar cigar also helps in preventing the cough.
Good tips for cough,
Ginger juice taken with little honey cures the cough with in 3days

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.