Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

see this link. Science too proved the effectivity of Yoga

http://balanceintegration.com/science-proves-benefits-of-yoga-and-meditation/

RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

Yoga is definitely a wonderful system of practice that makes us healthy, both physically and mentally, and relieves us from many serious diseases. But having its roots in ancient Hindu culture, it has got a religious flavor and is subject to criticism. It is true that every individual has his own views. I hope every individual should come out with his own religion; so that there will be 7 billion religions in this planet!

I agree that every one should come with his own religion. That will mean that there is virtually no religion based community and each individual will be truly free and not in bondage of a dogma based religion. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: RAMAKRISHNAN. A
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

Yoga is definitely a wonderful system of practice that makes us healthy, both physically and mentally, and relieves us from many serious diseases. But having its roots in ancient Hindu culture, it has got a religious flavor and is subject to criticism. It is true that every individual has his own views. I hope every individual should come out with his own religion; so that there will be 7 billion religions in this planet!

I agree that every one should come with his own religion. That will mean that there is virtually no religion based community and each individual will be truly free and not in bondage of a dogma based religion. 

With few religions right now, there are religion based conflicts every day somewhere or other. I cannot imagine the chaos if there are as many religions as the number of people in India.

rambabu wrote:
Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
RAMAKRISHNAN. A wrote:

With few religions right now, there are religion based conflicts every day somewhere or other. I cannot imagine the chaos if there are as many religions as the number of people in India.

The world will be so beautiful if every person has his own thoughts, his own beliefs and his own methods on religion. There should be variation; and in variation only we can observe the pulsation of life ……. It is true that the variation exists. It is true that everyone thinks his own way. But the course of freedom is always obstructed by some means, either by word or by sword.

No doubt having one's own thoughts and own beliefs is good as long as they are not thrusted and forced on others who may not be having thoughts and beliefs lik that of yours.

External affairs minister said on Yoga camps that yoga in Sanskrit means addition so with it one could add more values and benefits to life to live most hale and hearty conditions. Personally, I do prefer jogging instead of performing Yoga. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

I have been in to yoga for years and i can say that i derived maximum benefits of health.

In fact I do both physical exercise for body strength and stamina. Yoga for physical and mental wellness . 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.