Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Chines are taking every precaution to avoid what happened in Hongkong is not repeated in mainland. Reminds me of Tiananmen Square protests that took place about 25 years before.

Who can forget Tianamen square protests, that rocked China? Of course, they take all the precautions such protests are not recurred in the Chinse mainland. If I'm not mistaken Tianamen protests took place during Mao's regime.

I don't remember the name but the name was Zhiyang or something matching.

Historians say that the facts about number of people massacred during the protests was hidden behind the iron curtain. The number of massacred were any number between a few hundred to few thousands. I too am not sure about under whose regime this massacre took place.

Here is the entire story for your ready reference
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiananmen_Square_protests_of_1989

of course i have gone through t his article. The important part is Tienanmen protests exposed the internal differences i the Chinese Leadership.
It is internal matter of China and India should not interfere it like Tibet in the past. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

India did not interfere in Chinese internal matters. Like any other country, India has been discussing and commenting on the possible outcome in the Hongkong unrest. Nothing more.
It is internal matter of China and India should not interfere it like Tibet in the past. :whistle: :whistle:

There is no harm in discussing as our interests are involved too. Yesterday it was Tibet tomorrow it could be Arunachal Pradesh besides thousands of kilometers of land that is already either in China's control or disputed. As long we do not interfere physically there is no harm.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
India did not interfere in Chinese internal matters. Like any other country, India has been discussing and commenting on the possible outcome in the Hongkong unrest. Nothing more.

Any Indian minister or government have not even commented on Hongkong. So there is no interference. Press and media can discuss anything. The comments in press, media, internet including Bodunan, cannot be considered as intrference in another country. affairs.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu, mohan manohar

Any Indian minister or government have not even commented on Hongkong. So there is no interference. Press and media can discuss anything. The comments in press, media, internet including Bodunan, cannot be considered as intrference in another country. affairs.[/quote

Exactly. Our discussions here doesn't contribute to interstice..
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
HongKong is pretty much under control now, but this may be just the beginning, there may be more such unrests to follow as and when China decides to impose its own brand of democracy on them..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

HongKong is pretty much under control now, but this may be just the beginning, there may be more such unrests to follow as and when China decides to impose its own brand of democracy on them..

Yes, the ultimate aim of China is to impose its own brand of democracy. But China is very cautious about seeing that the Tienanmen unrest spreading in its mainland China.

Yes, the ultimate aim of China is to impose its own brand of democracy. But China is very cautious about seeing that the Tienanmen unrest spreading in its mainland China.

We are not so interested in what poitical system they follow. But any mass kiling/ blatant violation of human rghts concerns every one. It will be in best interes of all to sort out the issues amicably and without excessive use of force.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

We are not so interested in what poitical system they follow. But any mass kiling/ blatant violation of human rghts concerns every one. It will be in best interes of all to sort out the issues amicably and without excessive use of force.

Yes. There is always a way to settle the issues in an amicable way ,wherein there is no scope for violation of human rights and without enforcing force. What all is needed is the Will to settle the issues.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.