Scientist and researchers have found a formula to measure happiness..here's how http://www.firstpost.com/living/happened-theres-formula-determine-happiness-1654391.html

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Of course, this is an old issue. We have been hearing the saying, " There is no formula for Happiness" for years. But the advanced technology made it possible now. The exact formula for Happiness is here. And that is a heartening news.
The formula for happiness found by scientist is good. Basically the happiness will come to the people who are adopting the policy of keeping patience and reduce angry.
The formula for happiness found by scientist is good. Basically the happiness will come to the people who are adopting the policy of keeping patience and reduce angry.

What you said is the reasons for happiness. But the scientists found a Mathematical formula for happiness like 2 multiplied by 2 equals 4.
I am sure there is a lot of fact in the formula since it has been tested on 18,440 particiapnts which is a fair sample ! But ultimately happiness is a state of mind and one can never be happy all the time, we keep fluctuating in our feelings depending on the circumstances !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh
I am sure there is a lot of fact in the formula since it has been tested on 18,440 particiapnts which is a fair sample ! But ultimately happiness is a state of mind and one can never be happy all the time, we keep fluctuating in our feelings depending on the circumstances !

Yes, I agree with you, though by using a formula happiness can now be measured..but is a state of mind, obviously we tend to feel low and not so happy at times.

Yes, I agree with you, though by using a formula happiness can now be measured..but is a state of mind, obviously we tend to feel low and not so happy at times.[/quote

Though happiness is a state of mind, the formula helps in making amends in clear terms about your unhappiness. Then the remaining job is yours.

Yes, I agree with you, though by using a formula happiness can now be measured..but is a state of mind, obviously we tend to feel low and not so happy at times.[/quote

Though happiness is a state of mind, the formula helps in making amends in clear terms about your unhappiness. Then the remaining job is yours.

Keeping low expectation from self and others goes a long way to keep us happy..as mentioned in the article..which is true.

Keeping low expectation from self and others goes a long way to keep us happy..as mentioned in the article..which is true.

If you want to be happy don't look towards others for validation. You should rise up to your own expectations . And these expectations should be implemented in small increments. Don't bite more than what you could swallow.
Happiness depends us. Whatever happens we need to be calm and patient. By thinking what to do next will reduce the stress in oneself.
Learning from the past, living in the present and avoiding thinking about future is the secret of happiness.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.