conventional  beauty products contain well-known carcinogens, endocrine disruptors, and neurotoxins. These Carcinogens affect the reproductive  system and they are banned in Europe.
"Go Natural" as far as Beauty Products available in the Markets.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Of course natural eauty products are any day better than the expensice cosmetics available in shops...There is enough at home to keep our looks glowing if one takes the trouble...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Can there be a better beauty product than Turmeric which is both a beauty product and skin color enhancer?
The fact might sound harsh... but people have gone way beyond what they should actually do as far as using beauty products are concerned, including me, and possibly you, and everyone. I appreciate if anyone is going by the golden rule of using natural products, but our lifestyles are autodesigned by the market to go with what seems good, what looks vibrant, and what makes an immediate impact.
It's nothing but herd mentality. Craze for all those which are not ours. Even today, I know in my family 90 year old ladies without crow feet and with a glowing countenance. Thanks to the turmeric powder they use. In fact many beauty enhancing things are lying in her kitchen cabinet.
Fortunately, I don't use any creams or lotions.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
The products in markets are reallu decoration and not beauty products. Beauty is always natural.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Just stop these beauty products for a week and see. They not only rob your original beauty, add some more. If maintained properly,with natural herbs, that beauty is retained for a long time. And the icing on the cake is they cost a pittance.
conventional  beauty products contain well-known carcinogens, endocrine disruptors, and neurotoxins. These Carcinogens affect the reproductive  system and they are banned in Europe.

True, most of the beauty products are loaded with toxic chemicals..and it is best avoided. There are no dearth of household product that are readily available that can be used to enhance beauty, such as coconut oil can be used instead of an expensive lotion...i can vouch for it. And turmeric as you've already mentioned is used for bettering the complexion, which has been in use for ages.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

True, most of the beauty products are loaded with toxic chemicals..and it is best avoided. There are no dearth of household product that are readily available that can be used to enhance beauty, such as coconut oil can be used instead of an expensive lotion...i can vouch for it. And turmeric as you've already mentioned is used for bettering the complexion, which has been in use for ages.

I remember in my childhood, my granny used to produce something for every ailment or for enhancing beauty in a jiffy from her kitchen cabinet.

I remember in my childhood, my granny used to produce something for every ailment or for enhancing beauty in a jiffy from her kitchen cabinet.

Yes, true...grandma's secret works well...most of the time!

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Yes, true...grandma's secret works well...most of the time!

And she used to laugh at us throwing money on Poisonous products.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.