Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nice information.
Ayurveda remedies is always safe. It has no any side effects.
Black cumin seed oil is very good for our hair.

Be positive
Black cumin seeds are the best flavoring agents in the Indian cuisine. They are not only good for hair, they are very good for keeping the skin radiant and youthful. They are rich in essential fatty acids.
Black cumin is wonderful remedy for most physical disorders.

http://www.thealternativedaily.com/black-cumin/?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=N140319

Jira's therapeutic value is well known since centuries. It's one of the important ingredients in Ayurvedic medicines.

...and it's a great home remedy too. I remember my mother to have used this when I was a child and not feeling well for some reasons. Those memeories have come back.... :cheer: :cheer:

In Ayurveda it has a prominent place And every grandma knows about this home remedy. These are known as Kitchen remedies.

Kitchen remedies or home remedies whatever, for me it was the result that mattered..... :laugh: :laugh:

If that's the matter that matters, let's say good bye to Allopathy which has a plethora of harmful side effects

Really, I cannot comment on that, becasue I don't have that much stuff to say on. But yes, home remedies have proved to be the best ones and are even now widely used in these days of advanced technology.

Entire world is turning away from the conventional medicines that's Allopathy. The new Buzz word in the sphere of health is alternative medicines

Thanks for enlightening me on that. I am really cut off from this field and not interested in knowing as well B) I am well off as I am now ;)

Good to hear that. Incidentally I'm a great fan of alternative medicine especially Ayurveda the ancient quintessence of India.

So, you are interested in both medicine as well as working with graphics at the same time. That's a unique combination. :)
Black cumin is wonderful remedy for most physical disorders.

http://www.thealternativedaily.com/black-cumin/?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=N140319

Jira's therapeutic value is well known since centuries. It's one of the important ingredients in Ayurvedic medicines.

...and it's a great home remedy too. I remember my mother to have used this when I was a child and not feeling well for some reasons. Those memeories have come back.... :cheer: :cheer:

In Ayurveda it has a prominent place And every grandma knows about this home remedy. These are known as Kitchen remedies.

Kitchen remedies or home remedies whatever, for me it was the result that mattered..... :laugh: :laugh:

If that's the matter that matters, let's say good bye to Allopathy which has a plethora of harmful side effects

Really, I cannot comment on that, becasue I don't have that much stuff to say on. But yes, home remedies have proved to be the best ones and are even now widely used in these days of advanced technology.

Entire world is turning away from the conventional medicines that's Allopathy. The new Buzz word in the sphere of health is alternative medicines

Thanks for enlightening me on that. I am really cut off from this field and not interested in knowing as well B) I am well off as I am now ;)

Good to hear that. Incidentally I'm a great fan of alternative medicine especially Ayurveda the ancient quintessence of India.

So, you are interested in both medicine as well as working with graphics at the same time. That's a unique combination. :)

True. I treat myself as a student always ever ready to learn..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.