Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
So how do you relate the US unemployment problem with that of India's. Even here, a lot of machine work goes on, espeically on construction sites, where if people were employed, they would get work for months together.
So how do you relate the US unemployment problem with that of India's. Even here, a lot of machine work goes on, espeically on construction sites, where if people were employed, they would get work for months together.

The day when the man and machine work together no problem arises.. For a developing country like India its precious resources are human resources. Not Robo Resources.

The day when the man and machine work together no problem arises.. For a developing country like India its precious resources are human resources. Not Robo Resources.

Well, I wasn't specifically talking about robots, but machines in general. There are digging machines that dig concrete roads more efficiently and do a hell of a work in a single day. And everything is done by just one man who operates the vehicle.

Well, I wasn't specifically talking about robots, but machines in general. There are digging machines that dig concrete roads more efficiently and do a hell of a work in a single day. And everything is done by just one man who operates the vehicle.

I was referring as machines. As long as machines and men work together which is happening since industrial revolution. It's from this fact men and machines can coexist without clashing with each other.
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.