Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I love peanuts. It has good heath benefits. It also enhances the taste of our dishes. Thanks Gulshanji for such a good link post.

Peanuts are used for tasty chutneys also

Grinded peanuts and freshly grated coconuts are the best combination for any healthy dishes and chutney. I love them.

We in south India, eat Idli with this chane Ka chutney. It's so delicious that we eat more chutney and less Idli.

Chutney generally has the acidic quality. It gets reduce when we add some coconut. It becomes very healthy. Peanuts are always loved by children. If you add coconut with peanut and make a chat, it is very delicious.

This seems to be new delicacy for me. I will ask my wife to give it a try.
Should I consume raw peanuts or they are good when fried ?

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Should I consume raw peanuts or they are good when fried ?

Lightly fried peanuts and a bit of jaggery(gur) will give good taste without losing the nutrients.
I add peanuts to many dishes besides making chutney with it. It cxan be ground with other spices along with coconut ,tamarind and fried onions and added to gravies and also added while making Lime rice and Puliyogare ...It enhances the taste of any dish !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Peanuts is good for our body. I eat peanuts along with other dry fruits. @ Gulshan jee thanks for uploading such link that describe the benifit of peanuts.
Peanuts is good for our body. I eat peanuts along with other dry fruits. @ Gulshan jee thanks for uploading such link that describe the benifit of peanuts.

If peanuts are eaten regularly, there is no need of other dry fruits and nuts because all nuts except peanuts and dry fruits are more expensive. Peanuts have the same amount of nutrients as almonds.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.