Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am a little busy, hope all you are fine!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10964]}
I am fine, little busy, but worried about too much crowd in my native city. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Your Place is not only a famous pilgrim center, but also a famous Tourist haven known for its beautiful beaches. So naturally crowds swell.

I am fine but busy in my own way, may not be as busy as you are :) , hope you had a restful weekend...

Happy to know you are fine. Being imperfect ,I have a very bad weakness of taking up more than what I can manage and hence rest is eludes me!!

Brilliant people are always busy and either physically or mentally occupied.. :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am fine but busy in my own way, may not be as busy as you are :) , hope you had a restful weekend...

Happy to know you are fine. Being imperfect ,I have a very bad weakness of taking up more than what I can manage and hence rest is eludes me!!

Brilliant people are always busy and either physically or mentally occupied.. :)

Brilliance lies in the minds of those who see it in others!!! :P :P :P :P
Very fine. i say you are a blessed soul. Being busy is a virtue. I like to be as busy as you my Pal. Be busy. And continue to be our pathfinder. Cheers

I am a fellow traveler, path is always there for those who dare to find it!!! :P :P :P
We all are doing good, and busy too :laugh:

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
We all are doing good, and busy too :laugh:

Busy and doing good, ok! That enlivens me!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.