Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Virgin girls are innocent girls. They would never choose a career like Rakhi Savant. Instead she would either be a domestic woman or a well learned working woman. Dancing here and there and loitering with other guys for money is disgusting.

A couple of years back I have seen an interview of the same Rakhi sawant where she even became emotional while saying to the media that she had to sell her body at the age of 13 because of poverty, s where is the question of being a virgin now ! What sh said is that if Salman Khan claims he is a virgin, then so am I....there is no controversy here neither is there any need to llok at any legal angle ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Virgin girls are innocent girls. They would never choose a career like Rakhi Savant. Instead she would either be a domestic woman or a well learned working woman. Dancing here and there and loitering with other guys for money is disgusting.

Thank you for telling us that all learned working women and domestic women are virgin and all girls in show business or dancers are not virgins. That is too judgmental on the part of a woman herself.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

:) Do you belive that Rakhi savant is virgin. Even if this were so, is it a matter of pride? She says she is also virgin.

http://in.omg.yahoo.com/news/i-am-also-a-virgin-115424100.html

I definitely would want to avoid commenting on this as this could be a legal matter if they happened to be really virgins despite all the odds. You know the consequences are too harsh in such cases which can be framed under defamation.

We normally do not comment on such issues. Virginity is really a personal issue. But Rakhi Savant herself made this public. These celebrities are distinct from others in such matters. Thier market value really increases. Hence this may not be a mater of defamation. On the other hand, this can be considered as promoting them, which again we should not. :laugh:

Yes. one can comment on a celebrity's confession, especially when it was published in media.

Celebrity is saying she is virgin and that is not her confession. And we cannot raise questions on such issues, which is the case here. That is what can make it controversial.

Yes. she said, "I'm also a virgin". A comment doesn't mean always a negative one. I can uphold the celebrity's view and hail her strength of celibacy.
My comment would be, ;Hail Rakhi for preserving your virginity "

Unless we have a solid proof to prove someone wrong we have to go by their words, isn't it? So if she says she is virgin either one must prove her wrong or should not raise questions. Not in public forums please. No, I don't think we have to shout slogans for anybody's virginity, it is their personal choice unless they are seducing someone.

I have certainly gone by her words. That's why I hailed her. I think I'm permitted to hail her.
Thank you said by: suni51

Thank you for telling us that all learned working women and domestic women are virgin and all girls in show business or dancers are not virgins. That is too judgmental on the part of a woman herself.

In movies we have seen many emotional dialogues of a bar girl. In reality it is fake. They are never virgin. They drag other innocent girls along with them in such business.
:) Do you belive that Rakhi savant is virgin. Even if this were so, is it a matter of pride? She says she is also virgin.

I definitely would want to avoid commenting on this as this could be a legal matter if they happened to be really virgins despite all the odds. You know the consequences are too harsh in such cases which can be framed under defamation.

We normally do not comment on such issues. Virginity is really a personal issue. But Rakhi Savant herself made this public. These celebrities are distinct from others in such matters. Thier market value really increases. Hence this may not be a mater of defamation. On the other hand, this can be considered as promoting them, which again we should not. :laugh:

Yes. one can comment on a celebrity's confession, especially when it was published in media.

Celebrity is saying she is virgin and that is not her confession. And we cannot raise questions on such issues, which is the case here. That is what can make it controversial.

Yes. she said, "I'm also a virgin". A comment doesn't mean always a negative one. I can uphold the celebrity's view and hail her strength of celibacy.

Unless we have a solid proof to prove someone wrong we have to go by their words, isn't it? So if she says she is virgin either one must prove her wrong or should not raise questions. Not in public forums please. No, I don't think we have to shout slogans for anybody's virginity, it is their personal choice unless they are seducing someone.

I have certainly gone by her words. That's why I hailed her. I think I'm permitted to hail her.

You don't need a permit to go take a procession and shout slogans for what you feel is right by your book, as long as the party concerned is happy with that. Please go ahead. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You don't need a permit to go take a procession and shout slogans for what you feel is right by your book, as long as the party concerned is happy with that. Please go ahead. ;)

It's not a slogan. Its a complement. Because her honest confession has made an entry in to the vast world of Media. And I'm but an honest fan of Rakhi Sawant.

It's not a slogan. Its a complement. Because her honest confession has made an entry in to the vast world of Media. And I'm but an honest fan of Rakhi Sawant.

May be she wants to join politics.

May be she wants to join politics.

HA ha ha :laugh: that is the ultimate, when all doors are closed you join politics and why not ? the nation will welcome with open arms since we have all categories the bulk of them coming from criminal background ! ;)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.