Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is truth that its not necessary if a man is handsome would be liked by women. Here are few things which women like in men.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/relationships/man-woman/6-manly-qualities-women-love-in-men/articleshow/5860298.cms

Come on mate, don't tell me all this. Most women love moneyed and handsome guys, rest is all ideology, good for books and papers. :laugh:

Do you think women love people who are rich?. :blink:

I don't think they do?. :blink:

If a man does not fulfil the desire of the family, he is not at all strong. A man without money and job is like a bald and ugly woman. No man would love a bald and ugly woman. Likewise no woman prefers a man who has no job and money. It is the money which can satisfy all sorts of material desires of the family. Job gives a career which makes a person live a honourable life in the society.

This is very practical thinking and not greediness. If a woman neglects these two reasons, she is big fool. She is living in fantacy and dreaming for true love. A man should be serious enough to take responsibility of the family. Same thing a woman should also follow. She must be able to take the domestic responsibility of the man whom she has married. Other factors come latter.

The crux of any good relationship is mutual respect on each other.No relationship survive if respect and trust is 'Single way'. We have a saying, 'If you want to get a thing, give it first.'

Yes it is one who has respect for others can build up relations so easily also healthy relationship always demand respect for his/her feelings. :)

I would like to add one more thing along with this. Sacrifice is essential in every relationships to make it very strong.

True. Sacrifices for each other keeping in view the total effect in strengthening the relations will not only contribute greatly for a harmonious life, but also serves as an example for the young in the family in particular and to the society in general.
It is the sense of caring of her hobby which women love in men. In in-laws home, the sense of insecurity for her due to unknown people and the only friend of her is her hobby, and if he care for her and looks at her simple day to day living, that could give her the sense of faith. It is always difficult to stay in a home full with strangers and her only real pillar is her hobby, the support and care of him is going to create faith and happiness.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Women like Caring nature in men

Men also give respect to her and He is definitely honest.

Be positive
Women like Caring nature in men

Men also give respect to her and He is definitely honest.

Yes honesty makes two people best friends. This is something which is expected by all in every relationships.
Honesty and caring are two main subjects which build relationships, with honesty comes trust and relationship building. Caring makes the relationship stronger and healthier. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

This is truth that its not necessary if a man is handsome would be liked by women. Here are few things which women like in men.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/relationships/man-woman/6-manly-qualities-women-love-in-men/articleshow/5860298.cms

Come on mate, don't tell me all this. Most women love moneyed and handsome guys, rest is all ideology, good for books and papers. :laugh:

If a man does not fulfil the desire of the family, he is not at all strong. A man without money and job is like a bald and ugly woman. No man would love a bald and ugly woman. Likewise no woman prefers a man who has no job and money. It is the money which can satisfy all sorts of material desires of the family. Job gives a career which makes a person live a honourable life in the society.

This is very practical thinking and not greediness. If a woman neglects these two reasons, she is big fool. She is living in fantacy and dreaming for true love. A man should be serious enough to take responsibility of the family. Same thing a woman should also follow. She must be able to take the domestic responsibility of the man whom she has married. Other factors come latter.

The crux of any good relationship is mutual respect on each other.No relationship survive if respect and trust is 'Single way'. We have a saying, 'If you want to get a thing, give it first.'

Yes it is one who has respect for others can build up relations so easily also healthy relationship always demand respect for his/her feelings. :)

I would like to add one more thing along with this. Sacrifice is essential in every relationships to make it very strong.

Always sacrificing for others is what I won't do as its not advisable one should have a self respect too sometime. :blink:

Always sacrificing for others is what I won't do as its not advisable one should have a self respect too sometime. :blink:

Self respect is ok.

If a person loves someone, he or she will do some kind of sacrifices in their life. Nobody is perfect couple. It is we who make it perfect. Both should bent equally. Selfish mind can never love or like someone.

Self respect is ok.

If a person loves someone, he or she will do some kind of sacrifices in their life. Nobody is perfect couple. It is we who make it perfect. Both should bent equally. Selfish mind can never love or like someone.

Sacrificing for loved ones is what makes people more closer to you and yes it should be equally done from both sides otherwise the relationship ruins. :blink: :blink:

Self respect is ok.

Sacrificing for loved ones is what makes people more closer to you and yes it should be equally done from both sides otherwise the relationship ruins. :blink: :blink:

Everything has to be reciprocated to keep the things alive. We say, "Give, if you want to get something."
One thing which can make a woman bend towards a man is serious dedication. There can't be anything else which can win the heart of a woman in this century.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.