Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Money is the reality and without it no one would love to live, and after that all other aspects, such physics, and etiquette. No girl is not going love a pauper.

That's a misconception. There are several incidents of pauper marrying rich and viceversa. Exceptions are always there.
Exceptions are always there in each and every cases, but in general a mad person would like to live with a pauper, exceptions are always there, but these cannot be termed as generalizations.

Again its a misconception to think that all those persons who marry paupers are mad.
I am talking abt. ladies love to marry rich and affluent, it is not bad as with wealth comes the financial security and strength, I again think those who marry paupers might be blinded by mad love nothing more to it, as they will feel the pressure after honeymoon period, and all these are exceptional cases, cannot be generalized.

Now you got the point that generalizations should be avoided.
I think you are not reading my writings here, nowhere I have said that,

http://mohanmekap.com/

Money is the reality and without it no one would love to live, and after that all other aspects, such physics, and etiquette. No girl is not going love a pauper.

That's a misconception. There are several incidents of pauper marrying rich and viceversa. Exceptions are always there.
Exceptions are always there in each and every cases, but in general a mad person would like to live with a pauper, exceptions are always there, but these cannot be termed as generalizations.

Again its a misconception to think that all those persons who marry paupers are mad.
I am talking abt. ladies love to marry rich and affluent, it is not bad as with wealth comes the financial security and strength, I again think those who marry paupers might be blinded by mad love nothing more to it, as they will feel the pressure after honeymoon period, and all these are exceptional cases, cannot be generalized.

Now you got the point that generalizations should be avoided.
I think you are not reading my writings here, nowhere I have said that,

I suggest that we should give our views without being person. There was no need to write- "Now you got the point...." thereby provoking reaction.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
This is truth that its not necessary if a man is handsome would be liked by women. Here are few things which women like in men.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/relationships/man-woman/6-manly-qualities-women-love-in-men/articleshow/5860298.cms

Come on mate, don't tell me all this. Most women love moneyed and handsome guys, rest is all ideology, good for books and papers. :laugh:

It is good to love handsome guy who has good source of income and better standard of living. Adhere to this, a man must be clever and physically strong. So that the girl may not leave him.
This is truth that its not necessary if a man is handsome would be liked by women. Here are few things which women like in men.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/relationships/man-woman/6-manly-qualities-women-love-in-men/articleshow/5860298.cms

Come on mate, don't tell me all this. Most women love moneyed and handsome guys, rest is all ideology, good for books and papers. :laugh:

It is good to love handsome guy who has good source of income and better standard of living. Adhere to this, a man must be clever and physically strong. So that the girl may not leave him.

In fact a mills and boon hero who is a perfect male specimen..but where to find these perfect specimen ? Some girls spend all their life looking for their dream man probably overlooking others who were better options ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Do you think women love people who are rich?. :blink:

I don't think they do?. :blink:

If a man does not fulfil the desire of the family, he is not at all strong. A man without money and job is like a bald and ugly woman. No man would love a bald and ugly woman. Likewise no woman prefers a man who has no job and money. It is the money which can satisfy all sorts of material desires of the family. Job gives a career which makes a person live a honourable life in the society.

This is very practical thinking and not greediness. If a woman neglects these two reasons, she is big fool. She is living in fantacy and dreaming for true love. A man should be serious enough to take responsibility of the family. Same thing a woman should also follow. She must be able to take the domestic responsibility of the man whom she has married. Other factors come latter.

If a man does not fulfil the desire of the family, he is not at all strong. A man without money and job is like a bald and ugly woman. No man would love a bald and ugly woman. Likewise no woman prefers a man who has no job and money. It is the money which can satisfy all sorts of material desires of the family. Job gives a career which makes a person live a honourable life in the society.

This is very practical thinking and not greediness. If a woman neglects these two reasons, she is big fool. She is living in fantacy and dreaming for true love. A man should be serious enough to take responsibility of the family. Same thing a woman should also follow. She must be able to take the domestic responsibility of the man whom she has married. Other factors come latter.

The crux of any good relationship is mutual respect on each other.No relationship survive if respect and trust is 'Single way'. We have a saying, 'If you want to get a thing, give it first.'
A relationship may start off with everything in place and be perfect in every respect but one can never foresee the future . Wealth may decrease,looks may vanish, there may be other calamities and it is this which should bring the couple closer to each other. I have known marriages breaking up for the flmisiest of reasons because there was no real love, just physical attraction and other superficial criteria on which the match was based ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The crux of any good relationship is mutual respect on each other.No relationship survive if respect and trust is 'Single way'. We have a saying, 'If you want to get a thing, give it first.'

Yes it is one who has respect for others can build up relations so easily also healthy relationship always demand respect for his/her feelings. :)

Yes it is one who has respect for others can build up relations so easily also healthy relationship always demand respect for his/her feelings. :)

I would like to add one more thing along with this. Sacrifice is essential in every relationships to make it very strong.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.