Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In fact, our country is full of sexual perverts. What do the incidents of so many rapes and assaults on women prove? Gang rape case of Delhi is just one which got so much publicity. This type of crimes are taking place everyday somewhere or the other which are not even reported.

And the cases of incest, most heinous of all are on the rise alarmingly.
Indians account for over 15% population of the world, 103 out of 1000 is only 10% that shows that Indians did not appreciate the show as much as others did. I guess people from more 'civilized' countries beat us on this game also.

India was third in the list and U.S.A. topped. In fact, such perverts are very few. Moreover, those with web camera only could have seen the site. The minor girl is not real but computer generated.

Yes i did read the news, by the way Indians have 150 million+ computers in this country alone which is more than whole adult population of US.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
One English blog from UK website also similarly done one survey on this few years back and it is found that this ratio is almost same in for male as well as female am still trying to track the website to give the link but still the time unable to find it. :dry: :dry:

http://mohanmekap.com/

One English blog from UK website also similarly done one survey on this few years back and it is found that this ratio is almost same in for male as well as female am still trying to track the website to give the link but still the time unable to find it. :dry: :dry:

I don' think its necessary know the ratios and proportions . Because we should be vigilant and the parents should be careful their child'ren are not exposed to such dirty sites. That's important.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar

I don' think its necessary know the ratios and proportions . Because we should be vigilant and the parents should be careful their child'ren are not exposed to such dirty sites. That's important.

The ratio and proportions are displayed to make you aware at what risk your children stand the danger of such sites. This only helps you take precautionary measures knowing the fact. And yes the risk is limited to children only, adults in India never open such filthy sites. They only, if at all, do it to see how bad these sites could prove for their kids! ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: rambabu

The ratio and proportions are displayed to make you aware at what risk your children stand the danger of such sites. This only helps you take precautionary measures knowing the fact. And yes the risk is limited to children only, adults in India never open such filthy sites. They only, if at all, do it to see how bad these sites could prove for their kids! ;)

Your figures definitely helped me and other members to visualize the picture. It makes the parents to sit and think and take the necessary precautions to protect their vulnerable tender hearted offsprings.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.