Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now they say that if you speak in two languages, you will not get dementia. Then I'm lucky. I speak in English as well Hindi. some times, I talk in Punjabi also.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/131107/lifestyle-health-and-well-being/article/being-bilingual-helps-beat-dementia

In that case i am also lucky because I can talk in 6-7 fluently apart from a few I can make workable use. I think most members of this site have no chance of suffering from dementia as most of them are capable to speak multiple languages.

Yes. I marked this. From the threads, it's very clear that many members are capable of speaking and writing in more than two languages. No fear of dementia for them.

I know this is only a research that is conducted in order to find newer ways. it may or may not prove correct in the end but let them try. That is how new things see daylight.

Even if the they are not correct in the end, we don't lose anything. Rather it gives us some advantages like ability to communicate with different people.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.